Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect personal information from our customers, such as their name, address, email address, and phone number, in order to provide recycling services, process payments, and communicate with our customers about their accounts. We may also collect other information, such as the types and quantities of materials recycled and the details of recycling services provided.
We may use personal information to:
- Provide recycling services
- Process payments
- Communicate with customers about their accounts
- Send promotional materials and offers
- Improve our services
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements
Sharing of Personal Information
We will not share, sell or rent personal information to any third parties for their marketing purposes. We may disclose your personal information as required by law, such as in response to a court order or subpoena.
Security of Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We use a combination of physical and electronic security measures, such as secure servers and firewalls, to protect the personal information we collect and use.
Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
You have the right to access your personal information and to request that it be corrected if you believe it is inaccurate. You may do so by contacting us via our contact us page on this website. We will respond to your request in a timely manner and provide you with the information you request, or take action to correct any errors, to the extent required by law.
- To personalize your experience on our website
- To remember your preferences and settings
- To improve the performance and functionality of our website
- To understand how our website is used
- To show you advertising that is more relevant to your interests